***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

If we lose today, I hope this does not signal the beginning of a losing streak like last year.

Something tells me that with the same core of players from last season, that could easily happen. Purdue is far from a victory, than you have Ohio State and Penn State etc etc etc.

tell me one throw Weber has made all year that has impressed you...Decker makes him look adequate but other than that no chance

what a bunch of bs....how do they call deckers incomplete last week and they call that a good catch?? Don't you have to control the ball "all the way through" the catch?

There is no question that the refs have been horrible this game. But it really seems like MN never gets a call its way.

Something tells me that with the same core of players from last season, that could easily happen. Purdue is far from a victory, than you have Ohio State and Penn State etc etc etc.

Well, the good news is that if Brewster is fired, Fitch and Cosgrove go with him.

I never understood why we were so confident about beating Purdue to begin with let alone Michigan State.......

Me too and it scares me.

Same old story. Wisconsin changes momentum and the guys are doing nothing to stop it, both players and coaches alike.

Its not desperation time yet but why run the football? We've been better with the pass than the run all year and there has to be a sense of urgency here.

Great, 3rd down.

I don't know if I can keep following this team. I really hoped for a new team with the new stadium. Brewster is just a better recruiting version of Wacker.

Oh boy...this looks familiar........

Please...put Gray in.......

Weber your garbage. on with another lame Saturday. good luck recruiting with this one Brew

It is time to put Gray in. The game is lost, get Grey in there to get him some playing time. Let him throw the ball. He is not going to do any worse than Weber.

Well time to turn attention to the Twins game at 3PM and the Wild game tonight.

That's it. Game over. We're back to the end of last year again. Defense is clueless despite Wisconsin running the same play over-and-over-and-over-and-over, etc... And then to top it off, Weber is playing like he's scared to death. Wisconsin deserves the win. The Gophers? Not in the slightest.

We stop W this time or the game will become very ugly. Neither the O or the D made positive adjustments at the half and both have gotten the crap beaten out of them so far.

They might as well just run the ball the rest of the game.......

I don't know if I can keep following this team. I really hoped for a new team with the new stadium. Brewster is just a better recruiting version of Wacker.

I think that this is going to be a very tough year to watch them. After seeing this game it does appear that they have a ways to go before they are competitive with the better teams in the Big 10. I think that there are some very ugly losses waiting for the gophers this year.

Weber is terrible but the Gophers simply don't have the talent to make the kind of mistakes with the penalities inside the other teams 20 yard line to beat a decent not a great B10 team.

It's really hard to admit, but I'm in the same boat. I don't care how much devotion one has for the University of Minnesota. I can't watch *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty football over and over and over. Why should I? Hopefully next week there is a different result.

Wisconsin has run the same play over and over yet no adjustments at all from the defense. Gray has had what, 2 snaps today? Why the hell has he not been in at all? Good to see we've totally gone away from our best weapon Decker. Horrible playcalling this 2nd half and piss poor defense.

Weber is terrible but the Gophers simply don't have the talent to make the kind of mistakes with the penalities inside the other teams 20 yard line to beat a decent not a great B10 team.

They have the talent...they lack discipline.......

Top Bottom