***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

Brew don't go for 2.......

EDIT: I still wouldn't have went for 2.......

Thank the good lord you aren't coaching!!! Even if we miss and they get a FG, we are still only down 8.... Why wouldn't you go for 2??? Easy decision.

still need to stop the run which hasn't happen this half or get another turnover somehow

Thank the good lord you aren't coaching!!! Even if we miss and they get a FG, we are still only down 8.... Why wouldn't you go for 2??? Easy decision.

20-24, even if they get 3 you're down a score and an extra point.......

I'd rather put the pressure on to score a TD for the win then to play conservative for a tie.......

this qb will make a mistake if they can get some pressure

Oh boy, here we go again......:(

seriously....we have them stopped and we let them run for 7 more yards...ridiculous

People need to FLOW to the ball. They had Clay bottled up there but Theret and Royston just sit back and wait for him to come to them. IDIOTS, run to the ball!!!

why can't our running backs be so patient :mad:

i hope triplet is ok!!!!

Good stop on 1st down but you CANNOT play 10-15 yards off the WRs. Its still too early to expect them to not pass.

20-24, even if they get 3 you're down a score and an extra point.......

I'd rather put the pressure on to score a TD for the win then to play conservative for a tie.......

You would rather do that then go for 2 to get to within 3??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Either way a fg and we are still within 1 possession!! Why not try to get within the 3???

wow the D needs to stop clay they know it is coming just someone step up please

the def coordinator has had a awful day not even knowing what maybe coming

wisconsin completely out coached minnesota today

Top Bottom