***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

If we don't hold them to a FG here, it might be a wrap.......

Weber's play is going to cost us another very winnable game and Cosgrove's DE schemes are horrible.

Jacobs is terrible. For some stupid reason he is slanting inside on all these runs instead of jamming his man and holding the edge.

We need a rb like clay. Someone that can break an arm tackle and just pound the defensive line.

Random game against nobody? Trick plays.

Biggest game of Brewster's career to date? 3-play rotation.

how is it Weber's fault that we can't stop the run or keep holding in the redzone?

Hate falling into the hype about these Minnesota teams. What are we going to do against Ohio State, Iowa and Penn State if we can't beat Wisconsin at home. Sick of this BS.

I really am concerned about staying with Weber. I do not see us having any big wins if he continues to play the way he is today. He is off target, his ball has no zip and his delivery is slower than sh!t.

Most of us have been saying that forever. He is very inaccurate with where he puts the ball and without the best WR in the Big Ten he'd look even worse.

He is the most overrated player in the country.

I don't think we're complaining about his defense.

Cosgrove needs to stop sucking and put another DL in there. Play a 5-3 for a while and try to control the LOS.

he can't keep his offense on the field to start, I see what you are saying but 13 points with the field position he has had isn't good

Defense is doing what they can, they are getting NO HELP from the Offense this Half.......

How do we win this game if Wis. is getting 6 yards every run?

Brew please don't Challenge, let's save our Timeout.......

EDIT: Refs caught it.......

Even if we stop clay at the line of scrimmage he falls forward for a 2.5 yard gain

yeah the O is messin up if they dont start scoring lik now it's done....

If we lose today, I hope this does not signal the beginning of a losing streak like last year.

Please feel free to step up if you can honestly say that Weber's performance and decision-making this ENTIRE season has been good. He seems to be regressing further every game. He seems like a great kid but that doesn't win games.

9 straight running plays...and we still couldn't stop them.......

what a bunch of bs....how do they call deckers incomplete last week and they call that a good catch?? Don't you have to control the ball "all the way through" the catch?

Our quarterback continues to be a net-minus for us every week.

How else to say this?

Top Bottom