***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

You would rather do that then go for 2 to get to within 3??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Either way a fg and we are still within 1 possession!! Why not try to get within the 3???

31-21

I guess that doesn't matter either way now does it?

sweet...hopes up.....hopes down...hopes up....hopes down.....my emotions can be described as brett favre decisions

Are you kidding me? So much for changing momentum. Defense just stood around the let them stuff down our throat. Maybe that finally puts us fans out of our misery for the afternoon.

undersized, undisciplined, and out coached....story of Gopher football for the last 50 years

The only way we can win with this defense is by scoring a lot of points. Unfortunately, this O has not shown the ability to put up a lot of points against a good D.

Time to resume the proverbial scrubbing of the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ter... :(

Wow...we had 209 yards of offense at the half and now only 230.......

No heart shown on the defensive side of the ball at all. Just stood around the watched for the entire second half.

brewster ins't getting fired. most publications had the gophers as a bottom B10 team this year though they would be better than last year. still a ways to go before a upper half B10 finish.

Spoke too soon.......

And typical Weber shows up.......

IF they score, you have to onside kick. No chance the D can stop anyone with 2 timeouts left.

GOOD THING WE WASTED A TIMEOUT TO SET UP THAT INT ON THE SCREEN PASS!!!! we could really use that one right now.

the problem is this program should only be compared with wisconsin and iowa not ohio st, penn st and michigan and it looks as though brewster maybe 0-6 agaisnt them

Top Bottom