***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

I'm starting to believe Decker is the 2nd Coming Of Christ in Football Form......

EDIT: And before I even finish my reply, smh, Weber.......

Wow the offensive line is so effing pathetic its not even funny.

Same old Gophers. Always coming up short. Tired, tired, tired of it. I don't think I can keep following this team.

Cannot F'ing stand this team right now. Seriously I just have to step away from them for a while they are so so so disappointing. My god

How the hell are you blaming Weber? If he throws the ball away while in the pocket it's intentional grounding dumbasses. He doesn't even have time to get out of the pocket.

watching the badgers run around with the axe every F'ing year is getting way old

What a find Wills has been. Really glad we couldn't find some other 400 lb. blob elsewhere.

Get some fu**n' linemen who can block. These guys blow.

This loss can really lead to bad things. This is going to be a confidence buster. Wis. is no where near the best team in the B10 and we can not beat them. We does that hold for PSU, OSU even Purdue is going to be a battle. This could be a very rough season.

Finding ways to lose. That's Gopher football right now. Weber was awful on that last series. Throw it out of bounds if nothing is there. Nothing across the middle to get a first down and quickly move down the field. Nothing towards the sidelines. Part of that was obviously on Fisch as well. And the line did a horrific job of blocking as well. All and all, that last series was like a circus.

But quite honestly, these guys didn't deserve to win, regardless of what Brewster says.

We had 82 Rushing Yards at the HALF...we finished with 64??? WOW.......

this "proud of team" crap needs to end. so many mistakes they this team can't recover from. a lack of talent on key spots and bad coaching showed up today

Defense was horrible against the run, pass blocking and the o-line in general was it's usual suckfest, and some questionable playcalling again. Should've never had to resort to 2 FG's early in the game. Both should've been TD's.

Top Bottom