***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WEST VIRGINIA GUARANTEED RATE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

9:15 start time sucks -- 12" of new snow waiting for me for tomorrow morning's skiing -- at least the lifts don't open until 9:30 so I can sleep off the Jagger and still make first tracks to start the ski day. And yes, I'm skiing in Gopher gear (Christmas gift from my daughter).

9:15 start time sucks -- 12" of new snow waiting for me for tomorrow morning's skiing -- at least the lifts don't open until 9:30 so I can sleep off the Jagger and still make first tracks to start the ski day. And yes, I'm skiing in Gopher gear (Christmas gift from my daughter).
Where?

Well, we shouldn't have to worry about a delay from a bunch of time outs at the end MS ST v Texas Tech game.

Tic Toc tic toc, time for another ESPN commercial…..

Wow. Down-pouring there. Should favor us? We're great at running and great at stopping the run.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't realize they could close it.

What's with the roof now?

Great defense by the secondary there. QB had a ton of time.

And lol at the stadium organizers. Why did they wait until the game started to close the roof?

Gophers uniforms look purple. Is that because TV is using a filter to make the grass look green?

Top Bottom