***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WEST VIRGINIA GUARANTEED RATE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Let's see which other B1G teams can follow our lead.

Yeah that really cost us…. now we have to hear from crybabies bitch about nothing.

It's not about costing us in this game. This happens ALL THE TIME. In games that are close and games that we lose.

It’s great we got prime time expos….

I hate that end. Do it for the boys and stop being a pussy PJ
Terrible. That is virtue-signaling by Fleck that is an insult to the paying audience. Run the ball, score or not, but don't put on a two-minute show that basically insults the other team when you have only 18 points. Up forty, maybe, but not 18-6.

Boring game but dominant performance by the Gophs. Huge TOP advantage for the Gophs. Great defense. Shoulda woulda coulda been a blowout on the scoreboard but it wasn't.

Terrible. That is virtue-signaling by Fleck that is an insult to the paying audience. Run the ball, score or not, but don't put on a two-minute show that basically insults the other team when you have only 18 points. Up forty, maybe, but not 18-6.
The players want to play. No chance of losing, so score and kick off.

Keep playing for the fans who have stayed up on Tuesday night to watch and support the team. Do it for the players - on both teams.

I truly believe we aren’t even playing in this bowl of we aren’t so conservative.

Potential terrible back door cover?
Remembering why I don't bet games very much. The outcome to me was never in doubt but I was sweating the damn (-6) spread the entire second half. But I had to do it, damnit. I just didn't think WVU could keep this game within a TD. Easy money! Woo Hoo!!

Business-like showing tonight. Nothing flashy or fancy, just effective. But that's all they needed. With that said, the final score wasn't really indicative of how in control the guys really were.

Top Bottom