***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS WASHINGTON STATE HOLIDAY BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The headlines are behind us. The boycott over. It's time to talk about what happens on the field for 60 minutes. Nothing else matters in between the lines tonight. This is the last time the seniors will wear the maroon and gold. The nation will be watching. This is a HUGE opportunity to help shift the narrative to what will be an interesting off-season one way or another.

9 wins and back to back bowl wins sounds good to me.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am excited to watch the game. Am I wrong in thinking the Gophers have a decent shot at the upset?

Go Gophers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uni combo?
Save the anthracite for the bowl?? :)

Come on Myrick, Durr, McGhee, Travis Ayinde and all defensive backs!

I am excited to watch the game. Am I wrong in thinking the Gophers have a decent shot at the upset?

Anything can happen....hopefully the players come out fired up and avoid any sort of early struggles. One thing we can't do is fall behind quick against these guys. Hopefully Mitch and the offense come out firing on all cylinders because I just don't see how we keep WSU off the scoreboard.

Working tonight but recording the game and excited to watch. I'm gonna be following along on here during game. Go Gophers!!!

its finally game day! time to talk about football again. lets Gang up on points and Bang out a W

Just saw a tweet from Justin Gaard that Tyler Moore is out with a back injury. Matt Leidner expected to start at center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's a FOOTBALL game tonight.
An actual real football game.

Matt will be fired up and sky high. Should have a solid game playing with his brother in his final game.

Weyler and Moore both out. 3rd string center tonight.

And the field supposedly is not in good shape (2 recent games and rain). We needed more things working against us I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold helmets, white jerseys, maroon pants.

Wat.

Took ESPN 20 seconds to start an in-depth story on the suspensions and boycott. I'm impressed.

Come on...hold em to a field goal attempt.

Top Bottom