OFFICIAL: Minnesota vs Syracuse in Pinstripe Bowl

Pretty ridiculous selection, two years in a row. They should just put Syracuse in the Cheez-It bowl against Oklahoma and put FSU in the pinstripe with us. That’s a better match up for both bowl games anyway

giphy.gif

Why complaint? We deserve these crappy bowls because we sucked and lost 3/4 games that we should’ve won.

We get what we deserve. 🤷🏻‍♂️

We had Big Ten West in front of us TWICE, we didn’t capitalize. Just another Goopher year.

Hey a potential 9-4 still an OK year.

I put this in the other thread but it pretty much sums up my thoughts so I'll drop it here too.

Agreed. I really don't think Minnesota got screwed in any sense of the word this year. They deserve NYC. Still, you'd think both the B1G and ACC would've worked together to make a more interesting matchup for both fan bases. Iowa and Kentucky playing in consecutive years? Come on. And Minnesota and Syracuse have played multiple times recently while Minnesota hasn't played Duke, Wake Forest, or Pitt as long as I can remember... And last played NC St when Rivers was the QB lol. But hey, it is what it is.

Terrible TV slot, terrible opponent, terrible venue, hyper-expensive, distant cold weather location.

We were playing Syracuse in lower-tier bowls in 2013...Coyle had to be hoping for much more in year 7.

Top Bottom