***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Some Stupid Team (GAME THREAD)

Maybe Sid can covince his close, personal friend Bud Grant to come back and coach the Gophers. Hell...at this point I'd even take Mike Grant from EP. :)

Iowa will get absolutely trampled in a BCS game. they suck. we could have 40+ points if our offense could even pretend to have a pulse!

What are the chances the offense scores a td in the Pizza Bowl?

I say they should cheat. Bring in Favre or AP as ringers.

wow, the Iowa QB was able to call TO when the play clock was running down.

The past two years, Weber has shown he's better than this year. The coaches are asking him to do too much. Some of that is on Weber, but 12 games into the season when it's been obvious to everyone, the problem shifts from being on Weber to being on the coaches.

There are problems across the board with the players, but the biggest hurdle remains the coaching.

Tinsley and Collado get game balls for sure! I'm proud of the effort by the DE today and did I already mention that Iowa might be the worst BCS team in history?

C'mon team...hustle up to the line of scrimmage. They don't seem to really care at this point...

It seriously pains me to say this, but the Big 10 is freakin' awful. It keeps getting worse and worse! both Iowa and Ohio state are going to get steamrolled

That last pass play certainly does define this offense doesn't it?

Pathetic effort from the Offense. No passing game to speak of. Can't wait to hear Brewster talk about 'how proud he is of his young men' etc. etc. A lot of this isn't their fault. 4 straight runs on 1st and goal at the Iowa 2. sigh....

Kudos to the defense, who showed up and did its job.

Big round of applause for the Goph's D! They gave us a chance to win! AHHHHHHH the wonderful sound of another beer being cracked!

The Big XII sucks but they will trample us in Tempe.

Top Bottom