***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD***

Who is the announcer? Not the play by play guy but the other guy.

Great question......he sucks.......btn sucks....these guys need to quit yapping so much...meaningless drivel and missing the action of the game.

1-6 from the FT line. But that's fine I guess. It doesn't matter.

Mason needs to do more of that drive and pull up. That was pretty.

Damn, looks like that's gonna count by the slimmest of margins

The last angle showed the his fingers were still touching the ball.

We're actually shooting okay from the field: 12 of 26 (46.2%). Only one made free throw and too many offensive fouls.

Konate needs Miles Tarver rules placed in him immediately. You can pass and rebound, but never dribble and never shoot unless it's a put-back.

This is a great season. It's like Spring planting and watching the crops grow and develop.....

Konate needs Miles Tarver rules placed in him immediately. You can pass and rebound, but never dribble and never shoot unless it's a put-back.

Very physical tonight. Would not be surprised if there is a fight tonight.

Someone tell the color guy to shut the **** up....he is driving me nuts.

The game is the show, not you......

Someone tell the color guy to shut the **** up....he is driving me nuts.

The game is the show, not you......

The Barn is barely big enough to hold the egos of both him and Teddy at the same time...

I've never seen a team improve so much in a 4 game span. They still do a lot of dumb things, but nothing like the team I watched early in the big 10 season. Or against the South dakota teams

Donate still can't shoot, whether it's south dakota or purdue.

What did Konate do to call a foul on him? Because the Purdue guys have been doing the same thing.

The Barn is barely big enough to hold the egos of both him and Teddy at the same time...

good point

I've never seen a team improve so much in a 4 game span. They still do a lot of dumb things, but nothing like the team I watched early in the big 10 season. Or against the South dakota teams

and another good point

If Konate didn't shoot the ball at all this game, he'd be having a good game. His shot doesn't look that awkward, but rarely goes in.

Really happy to hear about the pink whistles. That should save the world.

Horse bleep call on McBreyer. We're getting reverse Home Cookin' once again...

Top Bottom