***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota VS. Purdue -(GAME THREAD)-

another suspect call goes against us. Shocking.

Someone answer this - how can you make that TD replay decision as fast at they did? Really? Good God, they take 10 minutes to replay a catch inbounds on a non-TD, yet on thsi they need less than a minute.

Because it took one second to see the replay confirmed the touchdown.

Down 24-0 to a bad team before the first quarter even ends. Even a worse sign.

nice to know joel is at the game
wanted to see our progress vs another struggling program

The wheels have officially came off this entire program top to bottom. What a complete joke. This is 1000 times worse than last week.

Good lord. I'm glad I grew up a Bama football an as well so I have something to look forward to

I have lost all faith. Solidly in the "Kill sucks at Minnesota until proven otherwise" camp now.

Good lord. I'm glad I grew up a Bama football fan as well so I have something to look forward to

Judging by coach Kill at the end of the 1st quarter we may be well on our way to seeing seizure #2 in his tenure. He looked like he might have a heart attack he was yelling at he players so hard

From the replies from the 'fans' on here I now remember why I don't bother to check in on this board anymore. What a pack of losers. Chumbalones? lol

I'd like to change my score prediction to 96 - 0.

Are the Lynx available to suit up for the gophers. At least they are athletes.

From the replies from the 'fans' on here I now remember why I don't bother to check in on this board anymore. What a pack of losers. Chumbalones? lol

If you're going to try and insult someone, at least get the spelling right.

Classic excuse. Blame the refs and not the players because we suck.

YOu are a quick aren't you? Any other canned responses in your repertoirre? lol Gonna guess by your handle that you are not really pulling for MN to ever turn the program around.

Good thing Cobb is on the bench. He looked competent last week.

Top Bottom