***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota VS. Purdue -(GAME THREAD)-

20070227105446!Clown.jpg

Flip over to the UT / OU game... it's just a completely different experience.

Any doctors on this board? I need a stronger prescription. And stop with those damn clowns...they scare the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# out of me.

shortell's got to pull his arm out of there! he stripped his own running back

somebody please talk me off the ledge.

I've ordered my chinese food early. Comfort me, sweet and sour chicken.

Appears we have the officials to beat today also. Block in back on #1? Not even close. The 'hold' by our def back that kept an earlier drive alive? Not close.

Tiresome officiating already.

CMON MINNY

Appears we have the officials to beat today also. Block in back on #1? Not even close. The 'hold' by our def back that kept an earlier drive alive? Not close.

CMON MINNY
:clap: IT'S THE REFS FAULT!

Purdue is on pace for 68 points...Michigan is garbage.

No spine. Had the RB dead to rights. Pathetic. I hope some of the players read this forum just so they can assured that they are a pathetic dismal horrible "team"

Hyperbolically, worst team I've ever seen play the game.

Down 17-0 to a bad team before the first quarter even ends. Not a good sign.

another suspect call goes against us. Shocking.

Someone answer this - how can you make that TD replay decision as fast at they did? Really? Good God, they take 10 minutes to replay a catch inbounds on a non-TD, yet on thsi they need less than a minute.

CMON MINNY
Really dude officiating

i cant wait for kill and company to coach our dline so they can get better...still waiting for any sign of improvement

another suspect call goes against us. Shocking.

Someone answer this - how can you make that TD replay decision as fast at they did? Really? Good God, they take 10 minutes to replay a catch inbounds on a non-TD, yet on thsi they need less than a minute.

Because it was obvious?

AND THATS ANOTHER GOLDEN GOPHER.....FIRST DOWN!!!! THIS IS A JOKE

Top Bottom