***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Penn State (GAME THREAD)

What do you expect is going to happen on the road against a team of Penn States caliber. We can play pretty well against a lot of teams in the Big Ten but Iowa, Penn State and maybe Ohio State is a different story at this junction. We are trying to make the leap but it is very difficult.

I appreciate and respect your realistic outlook. My gripe (and certainly not with you) is that maybe Gray is not a better option than Weber but at what point do you just not say, "what the hell...it's not working with Adam...let's see if Gray can make a play, light a spark." My fear is tha with Weber playing as poorly as he has and we haven't at least given Gray a full series yet, what does that say about Gray's progression thus far?

Ummm, the run is the only way you're able to open up a passing game. Have you seen Weber play today? Let's not put the entire game on his shoulders.

What do you want to bet that this replay goes against us?

How do the refs on the field miss that? I know it will get overturned but that was so obvious it wasn't a fumble.

He was down (Geez Weber, stop finding new ways to piss off the fans), but be afraid of the officiating crew.

I know we are laying a big egg but how can the refs miss so many calls?

Dude... really? Run it around the corner? Horrible play call.

Yeah, try to stretch out a team with clearly superior athletes.

idiots.

Get Gray in there. Maybe some of these other great recruits too. *rolls eyes*

Maybe KFAN doesn't report positively on you because YOU AND YOUR TEAM ARE *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#E AND NOT WORTH REPORTING POSITIVELY ON. DO SOMETHING POSITIVE AND YOU'LL EARN IT. Whiny baby piece of GARBAGE coach. Go recruit some more thugs and brain dead half wits.

How many 3rd & longs have they hit today? (I know it's 100%)

gawd awful

thankfully most of the nation is watching USC/ND or Ark/Florida. This is just sad.

For Clark to have that much time and be that comfortable in his own endzone is unacceptable. Theret is having a bad game, he seems to be a step slow on quite a few plays.

Wow, that was another terrible call. We're getting beat everywhere today: offense, defense, ST, and the refs.

the refs are terrible - but it doesn't matter. The Gophers wouldn't be in this game even if the calls went their way.

Top Bottom