***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Penn State (GAME THREAD)

Great miscommunication there. Ugh.

I actually like that we're not abandoning the run though.

nice pass Weber to the dark jersey LOL what a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#!

PSU should have 3 picks. If the defender didn't knock it down, the guy behind him would've picked it. Who was that pass meant for anyhow? Decker? Who was running the OTHER way?? Or was it just more off target than normal (5 feet??).

Someone please tell Fisch that they aren't covering our slot reciever on the line of scrimmage...bubble screen, quick pass...anything!

I'm an Adam Weber fan and have gotten tired of the bashing he takes here. Having said that, he didn't show up at the stadium today. It's time to give Gray a shot.

The officials must have had the under today...they are the only reason we are covering the spread!

I know our offensive line sucks, but why is it the first thing our RBs do when they take a hand-off is come to a jump stop? Run, run, run!

This is absolutely pathetic...it is amazing what a COMPETENT QB can do with a limited offense

Decker had 3 catches last week, 0 this week. Don't ever tell me Weber needs to be in so that Decker can lead us to a "W". And stop forcing the run (especially up the middle -- we all know the OL sucks), use it just to compliment the pass. We're on pace for 100 yards for the GAME.... TOTAL.

Pathetic.

Who thought the spread was set too high again??? Crazy how spot on Vegas can be week after week. At least we aren't totally giving up. We are fighting pretty hard if you ask me, but we clearly just don't have any talent on offense.

Our D has tired and will look bad stats wise after this game, but they have given us a chance to win this game.

We're in trouble. Our D has been on the field way too long.

Good OL play, good tackling, stupendous play by our QB, and the ignorance to not have the common sense to at least see if Gray can bring us any kind of spark. I feel very confident in our future... :(

Let's be honest most of us were expecting us to lose, but it really, really sucks that we are getting embarrassed on national television. 55 yards so far for our offense!!!!

Good OL play, good tackling, stupendous play by our QB, and the ignorance to not have the common sense to at least see if Gray can bring us any kind of spark. I feel very confident in our future... :(

What do you expect is going to happen on the road against a team of Penn States caliber. We can play pretty well against a lot of teams in the Big Ten but Iowa, Penn State and maybe Ohio State is a different story at this junction. We are trying to make the leap but it is very difficult.

OL and DL are just getting killed. Secondary and linebackers can only cover for so long.

OK, so what Minnesota high school teams do you think would have put more than 55 yards on the board against this defense so far? I'll bet Eden Prairie would have!

(And no, I don't really believe that, but this is one of the most painful Gopher games I have ever had to sit through!)

Playing your best and losing is one thing playing like we are playing today and losing is another. This game is like the Twins losing to the Yankees in the playoffs, it was expected but how they lost made it more disappointing,

Where is that dumbass who was talking about the Rosebowl before the game. This offensive performance has set back the game of football 50 years.

Wow, yeah, go back to the run YOU IDIOTS.

God these coaches are pathetic. This is what you get when you STUPID head coach hires his STUPID bronco buddy.

Bunch of MORONS who've done NOTHING to deserve their damn jobs. PATHETIC.

You still have to try to run the ball a little bit.

Top Bottom