***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Penn State (GAME THREAD)

Sean McDonough doing the game today, according to Cory Doffing's preview. I like that, he's one of the best play by play guys out there, IMO.

less than 2:30 before the game starts. all this college football is gettin me chili hot!

Game is on ESPN and ABC, yes? Who has the better announcers?

Lets hope Texas and OU don't go to OT!! I want to see our game on time!!:mad:

Depends on where you live magpie. We get the game on ABC but I think it is an ESPN crew calling the game

Magpie. the game is on ABC in the big ten markets and on espn outside of the big ten markets. the espn channel is just mirroring the game from abc. same announcers and all.

and also Matt Millen is working this game also. booooo.

Good to know. For those who don't have it on ABC, ESPN already announced they'll have the Gophers on ESPN on time. Not sure about ABC's feed.

on espn in minneapolis to start so is assume thats where it is everywhere until ut ou is over

Yikes...horrible start. Huge penetration on play 1. Drop on play 2. O-Line up to its usual tricks with the false start.

Offensive Line issues already. Could get ugly.

Time for Weber to go

That interception was a disgrace. I am predicting we see Gray by halftime. Weber's time as starter is done.

Line issues on one play, Weber had time on the others and made bad throws....again. *sigh*

Penn State bailed us out there with a couple of drops. The offense needs to at least get a couple first downs to flip field position.

damn, saun lee is playing I was hoping he would be out! he is a player...

Whaley had the first carry of the game, he'll get his carries.

Gophs still look weak at the edges. :( I'm really worried about getting gashed with the stretch and counter plays today.

We are lucky to be down 3-0. Lets get a drive going here and help out our defense. Time for somebody on offense to step up

Top Bottom