***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Penn State (GAME THREAD)

Man...I've never listened to Gophers radio before. Thumbs down.

One big turnover could really swing things... Fingers crossed

Millen is very good in his return. When he did NFL games, he acted(?) like the stereotypical loud doofus we now see so much of. I'm impressed.

Complain to Learfield about Radio...Dave Lee is a junior college announcer

Kind of tired to always have an announcer/color man in our games with ties to our opponent. Talk about the game, not you.

I'm all for trying another quarterback. We'll either go 7-5 (with Weber) or 6-6 at worst without him. What difference does it make? We can't block, so let's try a little mobility.
We're right on the edge of being blown out.

Nice 3rd down stuff. Color man is correct, our defense is keeping us in this game. 1 play from the lead.

Well, the "D" is keeping us in this.

We need one good "Shake-up" play.

Our receivers are getting killed today. I'm not completely blaming weber because the weather may be a factor.

Can anyone tell me what is our offensive identity is? We cant run it, we can't throw it...what can we do well?

I am almost wishing they would have tried a fake punt there. Maybe catch them off guard, though I am not sure their punter is up for that.

Well offense looks like crap and PSU is running all over us. However, they have yet to make their yardage count as they only have 2 FG's to show for it. Our defense needs to pay attention to the run more and make Clark beat us which I doubt he can do. As for the offense, I have no idea. Run game sucks, bad passes from Weber, people aren't running routes to the first down marker on 3rd downs, etc.

I dont think anyone can tell you what the identity is.

Our defense is going to be completely wiped by the end of this game if we keep this up. Our D has got to stop giving up 1st downs to PSU. Even if they are not scoring TDs they are wearing us down and those long drives will turn in to TDs eventually. Of course the offense is not helping much at all.

I'm envious of Penn States OL, their skill talent isn't remarkable but they are allowed opportunities to suceed.

Top Bottom