***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

This is so sad. Exactly the kind of team the Wildcats love facing, not quite quick enough or tough enough to slow them down. Run a screwy offense with half-assed athletes and gain 400 yards by end of the 3rd quarter.

HIS HAND CAME DOWN FIRST OUT OF BOUNDS!

I hate to be negative here, but if we don't score here I don't see how we win this game. Must score drive because I do not see us stopping them anymore.

is it just me or all these no name players making highlight catches left and right?

Northwestern NEVER drops the go**amn ball! Either Kafka has the most catchable pass in the history of college football (which doesn't make sense, since our defense seems totally incapable of catching interceptions), or his receivers are ALL playing the games of their lives at the exact same time. Or maybe NU is just lucky as all balls.

I'll take the latter.

This is getting worse by the minute! So much for half time adjustments!

How is that a catch.. The first thing after control was gained was his arm out of bounds.

I do not understand that call...that is pure bullshit. HIS HAND HIT OUT FIRST AFTER HE HAD POSSESSION!

"What the hell's goin' on out there..?".......Vince Lombardi

you cant really see his feet becuase of hte gopher defender. Im assuming they're saying there isn't enough evidence to over turn the call but then again, that was the case with Decker's catch. Inconsistent if you ask me....

If you slow it down when he first gets possession both feet are off the ground. Then his hand is the first thing to hit the ground out of bounds.

Bring up the safeties and play physical on the receivers!

Bring up the safeties and play physical on the receivers!
Cosgrove, you're a D coordinator. How do you not know that to beat a short passing game you play physical on D on the receivers. No more f'ing cushions. No more f'ing having the safeties drop back when the ball is snapped. Bring up the D and MAKE them beat you deep. This is NOT a Glen Mason football team, for god's sake. We endured stupid prevent dropback D for 10 years, NOT AGAIN!

Top Bottom