***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

We are lacking intensity at times on D, I'd say substitute a few players to get some 'tude.

We got screwed by the timekeeper. It was 4:03 when Lawrence went down and it was 4:52 when the next play started.

Who knows if the clock on the TV is in sync with the actual game clock on the field.

We are lacking intensity at times on D, I'd say substitute a few players to get some 'tude.

They have to replace the D-Linemen every couple plays or so. We have the depth this year to do so. Time to step up and adjust to what NU is doing offensively.

Please run on first down. We have been running successfully and you throw?

Why don't we run the ball on 1st down?? Get some positive yards! We just had a long drive where we ran the majority of the time.

They have to replace the D-Linemen every couple plays or so. We have the depth this year to do so. Time to step up and adjust to what NU is doing offensively.

I'm talking Theret and Sherels. The middle of the field is wide open, and we need to make some plays and hit someone.

we run well on first possession so we decide that was too good and throw 3 and out.

I always have to remember that *BOTH* teams make Halftime adjustments, lol........

We are offering little or no resistance now. It's almost like we are hoping for a miracle fumble or interception.

Its time to cheat the safeties up. This is ridiculous.

sonnygarcia -- my bad, read it too quickly, game is moving fast, limited time...thought you wrote Simoni, agree on Traye...won't get drafted, will end up in Canada...Simoni won't get drafted either, but think he ends up on someone's practice squad

Defense needs a big play here. Offense needs to get it together.

Are you kidding me?!?! Where is the coverage??? And now a penalty! Frustrating!

What happened to our turnover gains? Last year we were picking off balls all the time. This game alone we have at LEAST four dropped picks. We will not win this game without the D making some big plays.

Top Bottom