***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
I see people saying that they would be disappointed if we didn't win the next 3. I don't understand that, Wisconsin & Northwestern are not weak teams at all and we're pretty much still fielding a crippled one dimensional Offense. If we win the next 3 with *THAT* O-Line I'll be surprised. I would almost guarantee Purdue a victory & I think we have a better shot at Wisconsin then NW.

Northwestern is a team that has it's sh*t together and we're still trying to find ourselves. This will either be a close game with hopefully a close Gopher Victory or Northwestern dominates us.......

I'm hoping the Offense comes out firing on all cylinders though, should be an interesting game... :clap:

Gophers win 21-17. Kafka pick sixed by traye again. Weber NOT pick sixed at all, this time.

The Offense looks terrific. If this keeps up all game this should be a blowout!!!

WOW!!! best drive i think i have seen all year by MN!!!!!

wow. I missed the first TD drive. Usually can't say that early first quarter.

more gopher fans than nu fans??

place looks deserted.....Gopher fans are loud on tv!

What a pathetic crowd at this game. Defense better step up, their Offense looks potent.

I just got to the house, what happened? How did we score?

This may be Kosgrove/Lee's biggest test, we haven't seen an Offense like this yet.......

Somebody PLEASE make a play on third down.

This is going to be a long game for the defense if they give up 6 yards every play and are on the field for 8 minutes every drive.

I'm fairly confident that Cosgrove can make a few adjustments that will help shut NW down. Northwestern doesn't look that great to me....going to be a good game.

I can not get over all the empty seats. I did not realize how poor the NW fan base is. It is not like they are Indiana.

Yeah I've always noticed that NW games on TV are very tame, it's almost torture watching there home games.......

Our offense is not designed for third and long. Weber needs to make that pass to Bennett. That is his job.

following the game on GameChannel

They must have Decker and Weber confused, they have Decker going 2 for 3 passing attempts and Weber with a 21 yard reception.

Dang. Hit bennett on that first throw and its 3rd & 4 and we have more options.

Kafka

I think we're going to figure Kafka out today ... smash him in the mouth take his football away and send him home (to the sidelines).

Our offense is not designed for third and long. Weber needs to make that pass to Bennett. That is his job.

Weber cost us that second drive on two plays - the first one you CANNOT miss a screen pass attempt :mad: and then he let the defense get to him on 3rd down for the big sack. Our offense is all in Weber's hands, at this point. It's also time to get him running a bit and get his heart rate up in the vertical-rushing field (like Kafka). He was much more effective the past two years when running/passing instead of just passing.

I hope Brewster's already made some adjustments on D, can't let NW get any type of rhythm early.......

Last year even though we played them pretty good most of the game Kafka seemed unstoppable.......

Top Bottom