***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS NEBRASKA BTT WIN OR SEASON'S OVER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I'm assuming that Johnson will not repeat his strategy from last years WW game: play 4 guys 40 minutes and the 5th guy 39 minutes.
It was ridiculous. Coach Johnson put a pin in the calendar in that game. Hasn’t done a thing to improve from that point.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Gophers sign Jimmy Chitwood from portal, will be immediately eligible.

I think he was the one guy to not play college hoops from his team (in real life. The rest of the actors did)

Griesel 0-2 so far. That's good.

If Ben comes back for a 3rd year, will we finally implement some type of an offense? Just watching five guys stand around has proven not to be a recipe for success.

Breitbach looks like a big white goon from the 1970s.

Nebraska basically playing pickup hoops just shooting whatever they think is fun. Hoiberg not a great coach.

If Ben comes back for a 3rd year, will we finally implement some type of an offense? Just watching five guys stand around has proven not to be a recipe for success.
I appreciate you making that comment after we finally started having ball movement and went on a run.

Minnesota's lead is insurmountable!!!

After the putrid start- some great looking offense! Payne is a big key to ball movement and creating open space...too bad he picks up the cheap second foul...

GREAT TAKE COOPER!! Had the great defensive possession earlier with the block inside and now getting walker his second foul.

Nice to see some fight after a putrid start. FR responded well

Don't put the Jap on the line. Don't let him get an open three either.

Top Bottom