***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN, MAROON OUT GAME IN-GAME THREAD***

I can't recall seeing a D1 team shoot as poorly as our Gophers. How can a staff pick so many guys who can't hit the broad side of the barn? (pun intended)

Winning the rebound battle, (barely) that is something anyway

I can't recall seeing a D1 team shoot as poorly as our Gophers. How can a staff pick so many guys who can't hit the broad side of the barn? (pun intended)

There are other teams that aren't very good shooting teams. The difference is they realize it and don't jack up a bunch of 3's every game.

Anyone think Doyle looks like Jimmy Chitwood?

Gotta love a turnover and then letting a guy dribble all the way down the floor for a layup.

I'm watching Suits..........even though Dpo gave up on the show.

There are other teams that aren't very good shooting teams. The difference is they realize it and don't jack up a bunch of 3's every game.
Insanity is doing the same failed thing over and over while expecting a different result.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Notice we are catching up with King on the bench !!![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3-15 from 3 for Goohers. 11-30 for Michigan. So far

The only real drama is whether the entire men's team can outscore Banham...

Well I thought we were improving but I was wrong. I don't know how it gets done but a change probably needs to be made. It won't happen though.

Ricky just chastised his assistant. Again

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[insert obligatory query as to whether Gophers defend three point shots.]

So, who' up for watching them lose by 30+ to Iowa and Maryland the next two games? Ski U Mah!

Gophers are back to being defensively lazy. I can take be offensively challenged, but being lazy is unacceptable and it's something a good coach can fix.

I mean god damnit anyway, this is easily the most undisciplined, unorganized, half-witted defensive play I've ever seen at this level of basketball. Every. Single. Time. Down. The. Court. Someone. Is. Wide. Open. Much of the time someone is left completely unguarded for a layup. The rest of the time a hot 3-point shooter is left open by 10 feet or more. The knowledge level of fundamental defense on this team is atrocious. While I can understand Freshman and Sophomore struggles - particular in the realm of offensive organization and timing and, perhaps, shooting, by this point in one's basketball career - where I have to assume more than half of these guys have been playing since they were little kids - one should know something about defense. I mean some of these guys don't pay any attention at all on that end of the court. They are clueless and lazy. I sure hope next year's class is smart and has heart.

The empty seats behind the benches speak volumes about this team.

Will not miss Morris at all. Run offense through Mason and Murphy.

Top Bottom