***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS MICHIGAN, MAROON OUT GAME IN-GAME THREAD***

It's so obvious to everyone what the strengths and weaknesses are on offense except for the team. They keep jacking up 3's instead of driving to the hoop and getting the ball to Murphy down low.

Feels kind of like the team has given up on the season. No energy, selfish plays. Just keeping the clock moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watch the lazy clown hangs out on the perimeter and waves for the ball
He should be on the pine. Why tubby ever let him on that team is a ?????

Pitino's had a rough year, but I don't think attacking his weight is necessary or accurate... :cool:

Mason is not with it tonight

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Michigan hot from 3 point land close to 60%. We can't let them take so manyI

9 threes...good grief

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Serious question after watching the halftime highlights... How many times was king scored on? Count when his man was screening for the ball.

I'm not trying to call out King... But Pitino cannot give him PT if the opposing team can isolate him that easily. Michigan knows that's how to score on Minnesota when he's in the line up...

"We're sinking! Let's rearrange the deck chairs!" said Picard Ritino on the Titanic.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Serious question after watching the halftime highlights... How many times was king scored on? Count when his man was screening for the ball.

I'm not trying to call out King... But Pitino cannot give him PT if the opposing team can isolate him that easily. Michigan knows that's how to score on Minnesota when he's in the line up...

Without King Minnesota would only have 18 points this half. That's the problem.

I hear you, but King had taken 5 quick three pointers early on in possessions at the 10 minute mark of the game. Factor in that he didn't start, and I would say he is a big reason our offense isn't focused on getting into the lane and became content with taking jumpshots.

I'm not trying to call out King... But Pitino cannot give him PT if the opposing team can isolate him that easily.

I don't disagree but this team is so short on overall talent that it's really pointless to address the weaknesses of any one player. We have players like King who can't play defense or rebound, we have players who can't score (most of the team), then we have players with tunnel vision and single mindedness, and then we have players with various other faults, and finally we have the coach. At this point I don't have enough feeling left to go on about it.

I don't disagree but this team is so short on overall talent that it's really pointless to address the weaknesses of any one player. We have players like King who can't play defense or rebound, we have players who can't score (most of the team), then we have players with tunnel vision and single mindedness, and then we have players with various other faults. At this point I don't have enough feeling left to go on about it.
Yep, feel the same way.

I don't disagree but this team is so short on overall talent that it's really pointless to address the weaknesses of any one player. We have players like King who can't play defense or rebound, we have players who can't score (most of the team), then we have players with tunnel vision and single mindedness, and then we have players with various other faults. At this point I don't have enough feeling left to go on about it.

Ehh you are right about the lack of energy. I'm just.... Ah forget it.

King needs a new nickname like Ashy McLeadfoot or Cross-eyed Mapmaker

And Michigan might not have all the inside points! King can't play D. Just had another TO. Let the kids play. What's the point in playing a lazy senior now!!??

Buggs is the worst basketball player who looks like he should be a good player I have ever seen.

King needs a new nickname like Ashy McLeadfoot or Cross-eyed Mapmaker

Finally good to see guys agree on King being worthless lead foot is true

Finally good to see guys agree on King being worthless lead foot is true

If King is the kind of player that they are looking for, I have four years of eligibility remaining and can "outperform" King.

Switch over and watch Iowa state. Long way to go !!!

Top Bottom