***-OFFICIAL-*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa (GAME THREAD)

we have got to get decker involved.

Anyone still think we don't need to recruit some offensive players??:eek:

Who do you blame for all of these offensive penalties? Brewster, Dunbar, Phil Meyer? Offensively, I can hardly stand to watch.

If I were a defensive player right now, I'd seriously go nuts on our offensive players.

Grow a pair and get it DONE!!!!

Decker is a great receiver.......
Green has a lot of potential.......
Pittman will be a beast.......
Weber is a very good QB when given time.......

But with a terrible O-Line we still don't know what to make of Solomon or Eskridge because they never have anywhere to go with the ball.......

The O-Line brings the performance of the entire Offense down around 40%.......

We suck right now on Offense.......

Hard to say who's at fault. Although I will say that you can only try and drill it into their heads for so long. If they can't go out and execute a plan that's been worked on for a full week, that's their fault.

So far, they players don't seem to be willing or able.

Defense is starting to show effects of offensive ineptitude :(

Agree with thailleagle...these offensive lineman are completely lost. They simply can't get it together for one full series.

Everyone's jobs should be open competitions starting after this game.

How did Simmons get so lost on that play??

Holy Mole, this is going to get REALLY ugly in about two plays. :mad:

how much better would our defense be with a better offense:mad::mad:

when does the TT Okie game start?

Minnesota 0
Iowa 20

It's been a very Masonesque season.......

Atleast we have the Bowl Game to look forward to.......

If we play like this I don't know if there is much to look forward to in a bowl game.

When do Gray, Lipscomb, Carpenter and Hageman get here again?? (along with any other competent offensive players)??

Minnesota 0
Iowa 20

It's been a very Masonesque season.......

Atleast we have the Bowl Game to look forward to.......

ya i will not watch a bowl that this offense plays in.

Wrote that way to quick! Looks like the game is over and it is not even half time!

wooooooow

well folks, that's it for me.......

*HUGE* Gopher Fan but this is very difficult to watch, what a way to lose your last game at the Dome.......

very good season considering what we were last year but we have some holes to fill in the off-season.........

The team is rolling over and playing dead...

the offensive team should just wear a sign that says "go ahead and kick me"

Friz,

enjoy your one significant victory over a Minnesota team this year.

After tonight, no one will care about you....just like the rest of the time.

our defense needs to ask the offense very politely...WHY THEY SUCK!

This team looks like they are ready for the season to be over. It would be nice if they at least gave us something to be excited about for next year.

Friz,

enjoy your one significant victory over a Minnesota team this year.

After tonight, no one will care about you....just like the rest of the time.
Really one victory?!?! Did you miss the Penn State game, or are people in MN really that dumb? hey its not your fault you are not on the feild!:p

Agree. Overall, a pretty good year.

It's just a little disheartening that the team seems content to pack it in for the year.

Oh well. That's just how it goes.

Case and point why we need to recruit more talent, regardless of what side of the ball its on.

Reading comprehension still not emphasized in Iowa??

Read my reply again...moron...:rolleyes:

It's just a little disheartening that the team seems content to pack it in for the year.

Case and point why we need to recruit more talent, regardless of what side of the ball its on.

i think that we need to get the redshirts off some of the recruits from last recruiting season.

You guy s really did have a turn around year. As a Hawk fan hats off to you. BUTIt is still a border war so until its over---GO HAWKS!!!!!

Is there any hope for some of these guys on the O-line? I know some of them are young but I have a hard time finding even one solid player to build off of.

Top Bottom