***-OFFICIAL-*** Minnesota Vs. Iowa (GAME THREAD)

I'm not going to rub it in, but wow, I'm shocked. I thought after the way the Minnesota defense started they'd keep them in the ball game, but it's clear the Gophers don't have enough depth in the front seven yet to match up with physical Big 10 teams.

Oh well, you guys will probably get us in basketball season.

Another interception thrown by the Hapless Weber...........60+ points coming soon!

Wait a minute! I may have underestimated the final........maybe 70 points is possible!! Might as well go out of the Dome with a thud!!

Gotta agree diehard........you know the Gophers showed a little heart at Wisconsin for awhile last week in the second quarter........but tonight, WT heck kind of game plan was this?? It's as if they took the whole week off and Iowa did their homework everyday.

I'm speechless. Well, except to say this: I'm damn glad I decided to leave that game at halftime.

Biggest shutout deficit since 1903 between these two teams......yeh, we won the other one 75-0 back then when Minnesota had a respectable football program.

Dome Weirdness

As a Badger fan, I can attest that weird things happen in the Dome. Sometimes it is good for the home team and sometimes good for the opponents. Not having watched this game, I can't say whether there were weird plays or Iowa was just better (they were certainly better than UW in Iowa City). Nonetheless, the rest of the Big Ten joins you in saying "Good Riddance" to that dump of a college stadium.

I look forward to playing Minnesota in an on-campus, outdoor setting.

Top Bottom