***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS ILLINOIS BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Do we expect any major, game changing adjustments coming out of halftime?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

our short/mid range and 3 pt shots=need better ball movement and get ball inside

We need to score more points. :rolleyes:

Do we expect any major, game changing adjustments coming out of halftime?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How can you? What you see is what you get. Unless they head the special stuff in the locker room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of all the things to complain about in this game, Dakich is the last thing. He's probably the best announcer ESPN has. When teams play good basketball, he's fine. He's an ex-coach who hates watching terrible teams play stupid basketball.

Honestly who else would we want doing this game from ESPN? The only guy I'd rather have would be Bill Walton so he could distract us from the dumpster fire on the floor.

Groce looked like he was going to bust a nut at the time out

Konate what was that. Force a bad shot and you turn it right over.

Gilbert showing a midrange game. Not a bad development today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buggs just picked up his 4th not good... 2 fouls and a turnover in 30 seconds. too bad he was having a decent game

Of all the things to complain about in this game, Dakich is the last thing. He's probably the best announcer ESPN has. When teams play good basketball, he's fine. He's an ex-coach who hates watching terrible teams play stupid basketball.

Honestly who else would we want doing this game from ESPN? The only guy I'd rather have would be Bill Walton so he could distract us from the dumpster fire on the floor.

Is it okay if people complain about multiple things? I would rather listen to Dukie V than Dakich and that is saying a lot. I think Dakich is full of himself.

There are multiple "no-name" guys that you barely even notice and that is usually a good thing in my opinion.

So if Buggs fouls out, do we get the twin towers?

Is it okay if people complain about multiple things? I would rather listen to Dukie V than Dakich and that is saying a lot. I think Dakich is full of himself.

There are multiple "no-name" guys that you barely even notice and that is usually a good thing in my opinion.
Completely agree. He's annoying.

I'm assuming the three suspended players are there again?

I agree...I would rather listen to my dentist's drill than DD's blathering

No, we get Lukashewich! - which sounds either like a wisconsin beer or a kosher wine

Diedhiou with the "Bulldozer" move to the basket

the boys must be getting so exhausted

Diedhiou with the "Bulldozer" move to the basket
Thank you - that is the perfect description.
Meanwhile, Murphy requires another rebound and point for a double double to redeem these final moments.

Konate needs to lay off the weight lifting and get on the practice court

Top Bottom