***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS ILLINOIS BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Safe to say this will be the last big ten game in which Darin Haugh plays.

So we had to pay over 200k for the Spain trip and we got stuck with Diedhiou? We got a terrible deal. Is it to late for a refund?

So we had to pay over 200k for the Spain trip and we got stuck with Diedhiou? We got a terrible deal. Is it to late for a refund?
The administration expected the AD to take this thing to the Carlson School for a Cost Benefit Analysis, but he was otherwise preoccupied.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The announcers on the BTNTOGO said that there are key indicators that Murphy isn't seeing eye to eye with Pitino.. There isn't anything to read into this is there?

The announcers on the BTNTOGO said that there are key indicators that Murphy isn't seeing eye to eye with Pitino.. There isn't anything to read into this is there?

I heard that also from DD.....Murphy not suppose to be taking shots from outside...DD just said again, Pitino and Murphy not on the same page....

I heard that also from DD.....Murphy not suppose to be taking shots from outside...DD just said again, Pitino and Murphy not on the same page....

A lot of Murphy eye rolls going on -- let's just hope he's frustrated and it's a good time to take a break and get ready for next year.

Dakich hates MN so I would take it with a grain of salt.

I'm not going to look too far into that...his shot was quick in the shot clock from a bad angle...if I'm the coach I'm not happy about it either. I doubt we're getting to a point of worrying about their relationship and transferring etc. over that.

I'd read that there isn't enough of interest to talk about in this game.

my heart will always be with Minn, but I could have had the Illini giving up 6 for the first half

they didn't watch "The Air Up There" during the airplane flight over

I'm impressed by the pass from Konate to Buggs not overy so though

refs finally called a moving screen on Konate...not bad considering he's done it 3-4 times already before that

Moral Victory! We're not down by 20 at the half!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Murph, and Buggs each with 20 minutes PT...Gilbert and Sharp each with 19 minutes.... I hope they are in good shape

Top Bottom