***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS ILLINOIS BTT IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Here we are folks, at the point of the season where we finally control our own destiny!! 5 wins and we're in! 11 straight wins and we're bringing home a Natty! The roster isn't quite what we had hoped for even a month ago, but it is what it is. Sharp has been a nice late season story line and Murphy is the guy to build around. Hope to see Konate continue to crash the boards. Outside of that, anything can happen.

GET 'ER DONE BTT STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Murphy can end the season with a DD. Go Gophers

Here we are folks, at the point of the season where we finally control our own destiny!! 5 wins and we're in! 11 straight wins and we're bringing home a Natty! The roster isn't quite what we had hoped for even a month ago, but it is what it is. Sharp has been a nice late season story line and Murphy is the guy to build around. Hope to see Konate continue to crash the boards. Outside of that, anything can happen.

GET 'ER DONE BTT STYLE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Gophers. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Gophers +11 in Las Vegas.....+500 on the money line...Illini -700 on the moneyline

Go Gophers......Looking forward to a quick game and a better next year

wow.....they're actually passing the ball to Konate and he's looking pretty good around the rim

Wait a minute! We're NOT down by 20?

Must Jordan Murphy being a rebounding beast.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

almost halfway through first half....Murphy 0 pts 2 TO 1 PF This needs to improve fast

Konate with the airball hook from 5 feet? smh

Illinois making shots and we have nobody who can score besides Murphy

Can't stream the game....error code 305 413. ugh

That Gaston air all brought to you by a really expensive team trip.

Konate with the airball hook from 5 feet? smh

That would be Diedhou. And he got away with a travel right before that. Not sure he has any type of future here.

Gaston's move on that airball though wasn't too bad...talk about looking for morale victories

Right now this game is 100% better than the Rutgers fiasco.

Top Bottom