***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GOPHERS SPRING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Did Devon Williams get any action? Have heard his name a few times and know he had decent offers coming from a solid hs program?

Did Devon Williams get any action? Have heard his name a few times and know he had decent offers coming from a solid hs program?
I wasn't watching super close but don't recall his name being called. One of the guys who stood out on D was #28 Colton Gregerson who I believe is a walkon from Burnsville. He had a couple of QB "sacks" and was around the ball a lot.

He played quite a bit changed his number from 33 to 9 I believe but he didn’t flash at all, that I recall. Maverick who is number 6 sure did. Gerlach 19 did as well a lot of speed but on the skinny side needs a big summer and about 15 lbs.

I thought Maverick B & Stolsky both made some nice plays in the scrimmage as young ILB. Not a lot of D stand-outs overall, though. The safety group didn't make much noise. Was hoping a young S would show out. I really like our OL depth. I think we've got some good young ones in the pipeline and Nelson looks to already be in the 2-deeps, which is very impressive.
One thing I think I missed was 65 who I thought was Ruschmeyer but it was actually the Prior Lake kid Johnson running in the two deeps already in what should be his Sr. year in HS.

Was finally able to watch some last night. Not much else to add other than I think Brockington is kinda a forgotten WR with all the other guys. Think he has the chance to be really good.

Hard to always get a good read with terrible camera work, but Coleman Bryson had a really, really bad game. Missed tackles, missed coverage, poor angles.
Hope that was just a bad game.

Hard to always get a good read with terrible camera work, but Coleman Bryson had a really, really bad game. Missed tackles, missed coverage, poor angles.
Hope that was just a bad game.
Maybe our skill positions are just that good?

Top Bottom