***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CLEMSON ACC/BIG TEN CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD***

Wow...just wow Murphy All-B1G freshman?

I really like the lineup they have in right now: Dorsey, Mason, Buggs, King, and Murphy

The nice thing about having Mason and Dorsey in is it allows Mason to work more as a scorer which he's better at anyway.

Watching Murphy I am getting excited for the future.

24 and 10 against a legit ACC opponent, folks. That is a very positive development.

Wow...I have never heard an arena that quiet during a free throw.

This might Pitino's signature win. I know we won the NIT, but those wins were with Tubby's guys. These are Pitino's players and I believe his biggest win with them.

24 and 10 against a legit ACC opponent, folks. That is a very positive development.

While he definitely has his fair share of talent, the most significant trait is that he wants it more than most players on the floor. We haven't had many players like that lately.

Pitino does it again. Follows up a disappointing holiday tournament performance with a win over an ACC team. He's 3-0 in this challenge.

Pitino does it again. Follows up a disappointing holiday tournament performance with a win over an ACC team. He's 3-0 in this challenge.

We also have the second longest active winning streak in the challenge: 5 in a row. I think it might be Duke who is ahead of us with 7 or so.

Top Bottom