***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CLEMSON ACC/BIG TEN CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD***

New game plan...Murphy in for 35 minutes per game.

Clemson can't miss

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That seems to be the common theme against us. I really believe it is just a lack of talent year and year out. We get guys who are not athletic enough to play D and somehow they seem to be bad shooters as well.

That seems to be the common theme against us. I really believe it is just a lack of talent year and year out. We get guys who are not athletic enough to play D and somehow they seem to be bad shooters as well.

Combination of Bad D and bad luck. Everyone seems to have the game of their life shooting 3's against the Gophers.

Just need to step up the D a little and I think we can beat these guys. They've been hitting every chuck'd 3 imaginable. If they come back to Earth a bit we beat them.

Surprised at all the empty seats.....snow warnings?

FGM-A3PM-AFTM-AOREB DREBREBASTSTLBLKTOPFPTS
15-273-93-51101111113336
55.6%33.3%60.0%

<thead>
</thead><tbody>
</tbody>

Not too many points in the paint or points off drives to the basket....

Not surprised looking at their interior guys.

First time seeing them play. Where is the defense? Also, doesn't look like they have much interest in getting any offensive rebounds. Typically out numbered 0-3 or 1-4 under the basket when they throw up a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just need to step up the D a little and I think we can beat these guys. They've been hitting every chuck'd 3 imaginable. If they come back to Earth a bit we beat them.

Or, when the 3s stop falling for them, they'll kill us inside and from the midrange instead.

First time seeing them play. Where is the defense? Also, doesn't look like they have much interest in getting any offensive rebounds. Typically out numbered 0-3 or 1-4 under the basket when they throw up a shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, now you know why they have been out rebounded every game.

What a ridiculous move by Buggs. Go to the basket. At least you might draw the foul.

Finally get a lead. Immediately lapse on D. Sigh.

Unacceptable to not get back on defense and leave people wide open, and it has happened multiple times tonight.

My first look at the team this year.....man, do we have a lot of skinny guys or is it just my imagination?

The D looks much better. Still not great, but Bo Ryan-like by comparison to the first half.

Pump fake with the inside game tonight

Joey King is a great offensive player.

This was the 2nd half I was hoping for. Really excited for our freshman trio.

Top Bottom