***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. California (GAME THREAD)

Worst officiating I've ever seen in a college football game

Weber looks nothing like he did the first two weeks. This is very promising!

wow, offense getting alot of help there.
PLAY ACTION TO DECKER TD!! CMON! DO IT!

Actually no,

When the officials start making up calls it's never a good sign ...

Cal special teams and gifts from the officials keeping the Gophers in it. Cal is dominating the LOS.

The holding call was bad but the PI was correct. Unless you think Decker would spin his back to the ball on purpose. He hooked him on the left shoulder with his hand.

I think it decker did a great acting job.. I was tottally convinced it was, but that replay suprised me.. I think any ref makes that mistake

Just awful. This is such a CRAP call. 1 yard pass on 1st down, then yet another 1 yard run off the right side. Please stop going so damn conservative.

Bad calls or not.....the Gophers have not allowed a td in the 2nd half! There are a lot of promising things in this half!

I think it decker did a great acting job.. I was tottally convinced it was, but that replay suprised me.. I think any ref makes that mistake

The ball was in the air up for grabs and Decker intentionally turns his back to the ball? Yeah right.

I think there have been one or two suspect calls going the Gophers way, but to call it the worst officiated college football game you've ever seen? You must not get out much.

And yes, Cal is dominating the LOS. I'm surprised but not disappointed we are in the game!

If we make a stop here....we are scoring next possession!

WHEN we make a stop here is what I meant to say!

I'm really starting to like Brandon Kirksey.

Anybody know why Haudan and Orseske have been punting this game?

"They can't even hear the whistle on the field."

I think I'm about to cry, I have never heard that in my life as a Gopher fan.......

Top Bottom