***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CALIFORNIA BAPTIST SO CAL CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Gonna be a long season.

We dont have a single B1G guard.

Battle gets hacked at the end and the refs ignore it

Battle just doesn't have his legs under him yet after the layoff, all his shots coming up short. Maybe take the ball to the hoop rather than jacking up 3s.
We're lucky to have a chance in OT.

Battle needs to sit out the OT. I love the guy, but he has been out, his minutes are supposed to be limited, and his legs gone now.

Carrington will be a very good player once he settles in.

Horrible coaching by Johnson to 1) have battle play 30 minutes in his first game back off a foot injury in a non-conference game, and 2) draw up plays for him down the stretch when he’s clearly gassed and hasn’t hit a shot all night.

Gotta have faith in your guys. I was excited looking at the stats before the game tonight seeing how spread the minutes and scoring were so far this year. Guess that isn’t going to last.

I'd say more execution than coaching. Other than coaching needing to get Battle some rest.

Refs choose not to call the guy stepping two feet over the line on the inbounds. CBU makes a three 5 seconds later on that possession. Game is going to OT.

Can’t make it up. Fuck that.

Battle with absolute garbage shot selection this game. He’s way too much of a volume shooter. Too many jump shots.

Top Bottom