***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CALIFORNIA BAPTIST SO CAL CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Better figure out how to shoot FTs or it'll cost us at least 3 games this year. Alarming when the guys who will be handling the ball at the end of games can't hit a good percentage.

Henley is gonna be a good player but he is terrifying to watch with the ball sometimes. Always seems borderline out of control, and it works sometimes but is painful at others

Better figure out how to shoot FTs or it'll cost us at least 3 games this year. Alarming when the guys who will be handling the ball at the end of games can't hit a good percentage.
We expected to lose. It’s alright

Offensive execution needs to be better. Battle walking around complaining he’s getting fouled.

Dial it in down the stretch. Plenty of options with Cooper, Garcia, Battle and Payne.

They stepped across the line on the inbound or dribbled. I couldn't tell for sure but it had to have been weird due to the delay in getting up court.
Can’t believe BJ didn’t get T’d up even though they missed the call

How do you let Armstrong take a wide open 3 to tie? WTF.

Carrington forced the shot and never got back into the picture.

They left the national player of the year***** wide open. Tie game.

*****per the announcers

Terrible to let him sit there and square up a wide open three.

Love watching Payne bang inside for rebounds. This guy is going to be fun to watch the next few years as his offensive game comes along

I don't know that I'd call him that much of a banger. He's just quicker than most big guys.

Top Bottom