***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CALIFORNIA BAPTIST SO CAL CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Cooper needs a sports shrink for FTs.

I'm now stuck trying to figure out why our timeouts on the chyron are twice as large as CBU's.

Announcers repeatedly mentioning their best player missed a lot of minutes. Garcia and Battle also missed a lot.

Despite Doyle being a Big Ten guy....he only seems to know or care about this Armstrong guy. Like how they mentioned that CB "survived" the half even though he was out.

NEWSFLASH! When he was playing....we were running them off the court!

Thank God it looks like they should win this game. I don't want to watch the midnight game on Wednesday.

This team is much more fun to watch than last year's team even if they take more early lumps.

Good signs on defense and on the boards tonight. The offense and FTs are still rough but the effort is there.

2nd half starters? PP, Battle, Garcia, Cooper and Carrington?? OJO and Henley first subs!

Despite Doyle being a Big Ten guy....he only seems to know or care about this Armstrong guy. Like how they mentioned that CB "survived" the half even though he was out.

NEWSFLASH! When he was playing....we were running them off the court!
Doyle has a well-known WAC bias.

Just realized I hate the weird design on the collar and arm holes.

Top Bottom