***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CALIFORNIA BAPTIST SO CAL CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Taran Armstrong.

Gophers need to keep him under wraps.
Tre, his brother, can hit from a distance. 1-9 this year but hit 34% last year

before the season, the brothers were thinking CBU can get to the tourney this year

so many Aussies is odd since basketball is about as popular as lawn bowling in Australia. most out door courts i saw were being used for netball

Tim Doyle on the call wearing a Hawaiian shirt in San Juan Capistrano.💁🏿‍♂️
Jamison looks good in warm-ups. Moving pretty good. I'll be surprised he doesn't play
Still in shooting shirt in warm up. Probably won’t start.

so this is on CBS Sports Network, which I don't get on my cable system. looked on the internet for a "free" stream, but couldn't find one. I could sign up for a free one-week trial of Hulu Live, but I hate to do that just to watch a couple of games. So, I guess I'll listen to the radio and follow the game stats online.

You'll have to click the 'Skip Ads' button multiple times before it allows the stream to start, but this one looks like it works.

Watch on our app, which we haven't updated. Ugh.

I was told that Ramberg was actually starting at the 2. How weird that he didn't start.

This looks like a JV gym ha. There are 1000 lines on the court! Also the coaching staff has some great looking shirts!

Top Bottom