***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS CALIFORNIA BAPTIST SO CAL CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's Tourney Time!!! The Gophers are in So Cal and play an upstart pesky opponent who just won at Washington. This isn't your Dad's Cal Baptist team, heck, was Cal Baptist even a thing then? Anyway, apparently we will get Battle back tonight, that would be huge.

First game outside of the Barn, a great opportunity for this team to bond and the new guys to get experience.

Let's win this So Cal Challenge and build some momentum!!

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Tourney Time!!! The Gophers are in So Cal and play an upstart pesky opponent who just won at Washington. This isn't your Dad's Cal Baptist team, heck, was Cal Baptist even a thing then? Anyway, apparently we will get Battle back tonight, that would be huge.

First game outside of the Barn, a great opportunity for this team to bond and the new guys to get experience.

Let's win this So Cal Challenge and build some momentum!!

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home game for Jaden Henley and perhaps Dennis Evans in the crowd? I am hoping for a big game from Henley tonight and a Gopher win.

Will be watching for turnovers and defensive rebounding, their biggest weaknesses. Even with Battle back, this team needs to take care of the ball to win big. Hoping for a step in the right direction tonight!

so this is on CBS Sports Network, which I don't get on my cable system. looked on the internet for a "free" stream, but couldn't find one. I could sign up for a free one-week trial of Hulu Live, but I hate to do that just to watch a couple of games. So, I guess I'll listen to the radio and follow the game stats online.

We must out-pray the Baptists. Stay awake and change your best.

6 of them are from Australia or Tasmania. Are those big Baptist areas? They have 3 other players from foreign areas as well. Heavily non-native team.

so this is on CBS Sports Network, which I don't get on my cable system. looked on the internet for a "free" stream, but couldn't find one. I could sign up for a free one-week trial of Hulu Live, but I hate to do that just to watch a couple of games. So, I guess I'll listen to the radio and follow the game stats online.
So annoyed. Just realized I don’t have this channel either. If anyone finds a stream, you know where to post it!

Welcome to every BTN+ game we've had this year. I have YTTV so I can get this one and check them out. I am interested to see Battle but they have him on a short leash so I don't expect much. We'll see if the kids show improvement.

6 of them are from Australia or Tasmania. Are those big Baptist areas? They have 3 other players from foreign areas as well. Heavily non-native team.

They are when you receive a scholarship 🙏

St Mary’s use to do this. They may still.

Looks like Evans is roughly 40-45 miles from San Juan Capistrano, so it wouldn't be too long of a jaunt to get there. If he is there, he won't be hard to notice!!
Same distance I traveled. Hope he’s here.

I’ll need to leap the scorers table! These are my people. They will probably be okay with it.

Top Bottom