***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS AUBURN OUTBACK BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Fleck will announce or allude to Simon being hired full time in his post game presser. Book it!

54 y.o. and never more proud to be a Minnesotan! I thought we would get destroyed! Beat an SEC Blue Blood...and not a fluke! Outplayed...out physicaled them! MVP Johnson a Minnesota kid! Morgan's first pass an oskie but then he played amazingingly well! What a great moment in Gopher History! God bless P.J. Fleck!

A quick snapshot to illustrate what an ass kicking this was.

YPP:

Minn: 6.59
Auburn: 4.38

2.2 yard difference per play.

TOP:

Minn: 37:29
Auburn: 22:20

Rushing yards:

Minn: 215
Auburn 56

Passing yards:

Minn: 279
Auburn 176

First downs:

Minn: 23
Auburn: 13

Thankfully we get to listen to Shitsconsin football for the rest of the day.

RTB boys. Amazing season, looking forward to next year. SKI-U-MAH!

Living in Atlanta, the heart of SEC country, the meaning of this win is extra special to me. The validation the program will get in this area is miles more than the Penn State win. So impressed with the Gophers. Wow.

I usually root for BG10 teams in bowl games, but I hope Oregon beats all piss out of Wiscy today. It won't happen, but one can hope.
I'm the same, but Dinksconsin and Michican't I want to lose every game for the rest of football.

Is it conceivable to finish ahead of WI in the final rankings with a Badger loss?

Wow. I feel like last year when we beat wisconsin. That was impressive. I want to be seeing everything that's happening now. Loving listening to Grimm and Thompson to keep savoring it.

A great win for this program. Huge props to everyone involved with this football program.

I mean... do we really need to watch Rose Bowl warm-ups? Show me the Gophers!

Top Bottom