***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS AUBURN OUTBACK BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

An interception and a kickoff return for a TD and we're still up 7 at this point.... pretty amazing

elbow was down with ball at 1 inch line. Inexplicably moved to halfyard line.

Yeah. That's not the first time I've seen that this year. I wonder if it's NCAA guideline to go by 1/2 yards (even though the spot was closer to the 1 yard).

Keep running screens, tunnel screens and bubble screens if Auburn keeps going all out rushing the QB. Get the ball in the playmakers' hands.

PLEASE recruit a kicker that can kickoff through the end zone!!!!

Ball never went completely across the line. Completely is the key word here. Elbow was down.
It doesn't have to go completely across. If any portion of the ball crosses any little bit of the front edge of the white line it's a TD.

Anyone else just see 74 (Sassack) next to Faalele and not dressed?

Wild speculation: it’s because he’s transferring out or retiring.

Yeah. That's not the first time I've seen that this year. I wonder if it's NCAA guideline to go by 1/2 yards (even though the spot was closer to the 1 yard).

No, just another bad spot. I heard they can’t watch slow mo replays tho...tech budget cut in the downturn of 2019

I'm still crabby that the SEC always gets the bloomin onion and I think the B1G should pull out of this pull when contracts renew just to make a point.

/s
Well they did pull out of the Gator Bowl.

Belk Bowl in Charlotte instead, I believe

Ball never went completely across the line. Completely is the key word here. Elbow was down.
I guess my impression has long been that any part of the ball crossing into the verical plane of the goal line is a TD...

Dropped the first down!

Sori-Martin starts for KMart and brings pressure

Any part of the ball breaks the plane it’s a touchdown.

Waiting for another made up holding penalty on Renner

It doesn't have to go completely across. If any portion of the ball crosses any little bit of the front edge of the white line it's a TD.
I should know that rule. Kept listening to the announcer that the ball has to go completely across the line. I trust you on this one.

Top Bottom