*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-SOUTH DAKOTA STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

bucky wolters wont be in the nba, he is overrated he is the only decent player on a mid major team so he takes control and gets a lot of his points in runs to the basket and gets the calls. he hasn't stepped it up vs bigger competition and that will be why he will be over in Europe with ben woodside. woodside put up 38 vs Kansas and 63 vs #1 Missouri valley team drake. Big difference.

Difference is Woodside is 5'9 and Wolters is 6'3 and they play the same position, sir.

Sidebar, I give exactly zero f***s about this fool Nate Wolters. There are threads talking about this already get out of the game thread. This chump couldn't rub enough dirt on his busted ankle to play in his homestate in front of the flagship university. Professional quality players would fight through that.

No TV I assume? I can't find it on any major network.

EDIT: I FOUND IT ON ESPN 3. Never mind. :)

Rodney and Trevor have combined for 2 points at half and we're dominating. Balance!

Go Gophers!!

Sidebar, I give exactly zero f***s about this fool Nate Wolters. There are threads talking about this already get out of the game thread. This chump couldn't rub enough dirt on his busted ankle to play in his homestate in front of the flagship university. Professional quality players would fight through that.
I

ding ding we have a winner, when the going gets tough, he checks out. ben woodside would of played vs Minnesota in his senior year with a broken leg.

Sitting at home in Tallahassee watching the Gophers do a number on SDSU on ESPN3 and also watching the Rogers - Mahtomedi HS hockey game on Fox Sports North cable. Life is good.

And risk losing his sr year and playing basketball for his career while making tons of $$$$...yeah smart dude! Anyways, what the hell is Rodney doing out there? I know the game is a blow out but find some sort of rhythm. Andre is the man, 1st team all B10 for sure.

He'll probably only play 5 minutes in the 2nd half...He'll wind up with 25. This game is headed for 90-something to 50 something...UGLY! I feel sorry for them! Great to see Andre shooting so well!

He's up to 42% on 3's for the season now...

I agree he won't play many more minutes in this one which is the right thing to do.

No TV I assume? I can't find it on any major network.

EDIT: I FOUND IT ON ESPN 3. Never mind. :)

Clearly you have access to the Internet so you can go to gophersports.com to see if the game is on TV...OR you could read the 15 posts in this thread with links/discussion about where to see the game. Not sure if you are stupid or lazy...either way bugger off!

There is too much stupid in this thread for me to even process right now.

Ignorant people like you really irritate me! The kid is going to get an opportunity to play in the league (NBA) after going under the radar in HS (not having many D1 offers) and playing college ball at freakin' South Dakota State. He is not overrated, he has an impressive work ethic that had led to him being able to put up HUGE numbers in the summit and against solid non conference opponents for 4 years.

Wolters is a good player for his team in his lower conference. If he played for a big ten team he would be just another guy that no one has heard about, putting in 20 to 25 minutes for 8 points.

Great game so far. The ESPN3 quality is very good for me. As for the Wolters crap.......he wouldn't make much of a dent in this game. Pure domination. I expect that the NDSU game will be very similar.

I expect us to see another Top 10 SC plays tomorrow. The Rodney block and the Coleman one handed slam could both be there and we are only halfway through.

If I had a shot of whiskey for every time Wolters has been called a gym rat tonight, I'd be on the floor sleeping in a puddle of vomit.

Did Rodney Williams hit his head before the game? Feels like we got the SO Rodney, not the SR Rodney we have been seeing all season. We need him to demand his shot. Plus I hate to see him lose his 10 plus points per game streak.

Oto's game now consists of flopping.

Did Rodney Williams hit his head before the game? Feels like we got the SO Rodney, not the SR Rodney we have been seeing all season. We need him to demand his shot. Plus I hate to see him lose his 10 plus points per game streak.

You must've just seen his dunk, he might of hit his head on the rim.

Oto is the completely lost out there again...just gave them a 3 point play on a dumb foul...if you're gonna foul, FOUL hard! I'm starting to think we should just give all of Oto's minutes to Ingram. He played GREAT in the 1st half!

Is it just me, or does Oto looks lost ALL THE TIME?!

Elliason to do list for offseason:

1. Eat 5 Chipotle burritos a day.
2. Lift.
3. Hook shot practice.

Top Bottom