*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA-IOWA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Dre just took a rabbit punch from Woodbury. No call, no surprise

1-10 for 10% from 3 point line. Unacceptable

Damn foul on trevor

can't believe i'm going to say this, but we need EE out there. Rodney is shooting alright, so move him to the 3 sit Joe down and let EE battle down low

We need to do a better job controlling the defensive boards. Giving up way too many second chance opportunities.

No foul on Coleman layup? Terrible

Not playing well. Pretty frustrating

How can Coleman just continually force passes into the middle? There's no chance of those connecting. Gotta pull him, Tubby, until he understands.

so no call on that when Trev has to grab the rebound with one hand cause the Iowa guys is holding is other arm

Iowa guys are grabbing and pulling our guys, and no calls. this is not a good sign.

Iowa has our number...I guess they're just smarter. We can't win these kind of games..we're great when we're out front and running and pressing...but grind it out, half court offense, we suck! Joe Coleman and Welch should both sit on the end of the bench the rest of this game.

never seen so much standing around on O..

Our perimeter defense has to be one of our biggest flaws this year. Duke, Indiana, Michigan, and now Iowa all have made us pay by not defending the 3. Needs major work

Playing horrible at home. I hoped the neb game would turn them around but this is just an average team.

Iowa has our number...I guess they're just smarter. We can't win these kind of games..we're great when we're out front and running and pressing...but grind it out, half court offense, we suck! Joe Coleman and Welch should both sit on the end of the bench the rest of this game.

Colemen is the key to our running game... anyone other than him playing the 3 immediately slows us down.... and don't say ellenson.

50/50 out of bounds balls all going to Iowa. Thanks refs.

Playing horrible at home. I hoped the neb game would turn them around but this is just an average team.

*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# like this is hillarious to read... this isn't a videogame. The better team doesn't always win, the players aren't always going to play to their rating, lots of factors. Not going to pull away from many teams when they zone you and you and then we shoot like *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#....

So can Norwood get Shaka Smart from VCU ???????? Tubby sucks

It is not Tubby's fault. Don't you know - "it is tough to win in the Big 10." "It is a long season." "Tubby does not take the shots, so he is not responsible if a player misses." There are a bunch more built in excuses to protect Tubby but I do not feel like repeating them all.

Honestly, when you consider bench strength, Iowa is about the same talent wise as us.

Top Bottom