***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

FTs......Wi 17-24----70.8%
Mn 13-23---56.5%

10 missed free throws. Lost by 2.

portopottie_fire.png

Is it the players mentally? Coaches not focusing on FTs in practice? This trend has cost the team so many games.

The thing is, the majority of us agree that Pitino should be gone now. But that doesn't mean your solely negative comments are any less insufferable.
Yeah...put an ignore on this boner a long time ago

If this Wisconsin team wins the Big 10 this year my opinion of the conference this season will plummet.

No. There was no time for a 7 footer to take 5 dribbles. Push it ahead to Willis and hes got momentum for a half courter

Does he make it? 5% chance. But theres a zero percent chance if you don't even get the shot off.

Well, maybe you're right but a long contested pass may have had the same result.

If this Wisconsin team wins the Big 10 this year my opinion of the conference this season will plummet.
One way or another, they're contending for the title in the last week of the season. Any of you younger fans wonder what that must feel like?

Last edited:

Either they simply don’t execute or don’t have players that can. Whatever it is they had multiple chances to making winning plays at the end of games and didn’t get it done.

Speaking of bad free throw shooting. The Huskers shot 8-30 today at the line and lost by 5 to Northwestern.

In overtime. The announcers said that hasn't happened in the last decade - a team shooting maybe 25 or more free throws and shooting less than 25%.

Brutal

Watching wi finish season strong while we collapse, salt in wound

Pitino claims a moral victory in his presser. Also talks about how young we are.

Not that his agenda is obvious or anything.

Either they simply don’t execute or don’t have players that can. Whatever it is they had multiple chances to making winning plays at the end of games and didn’t get it done.

Exactly and it is really sort of sad. Really sad. Again.

I believe the Big 10 is going to get bludgeoned in the NCAA tournament.

I wondered about that myself. I suspect they'll do all right on the first round but very few will go very deep; except for Michigan State, of course, who usually manages to do that.

Pitino claims a moral victory in his presser. Also talks about how young we are.

Not that his agenda is obvious or anything.
He is a fraud who always claims on his radio show that he will never make excuses and your record is your record...Then he spews this crap....This team is gonna be awful next year without Oturu.

And i like our roster a ton more than theirs and they have lapped us in the conference again.

Not impressed by Wisconsin's roster either, but here we are

I've stood by pitino, is's time for change

Top Bottom