***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If you are rebuilding for the future and you have Samuels starting, you have done something wrong.
It's completely pointless. Even if he were better than Carington, which he's not, what's the point? Hes a senior and won't be here next year.

BS call. The refs weren't doing enough to earn their payoff.

I don't know why it's so hard here at Minnesota, but Wisconsin always has shooters and we never do.

It's just uncanny!

When will we see an actual offense? Very little flow. Look at how the ball moves for whisky.
Without Wahl even.

It is hard to figure out exactly what the Gophers are trying to do on both ends of the floor.

They look unorganized and poorly coached.

Lifeless offense. Movement is lacking. These guys can't sustain good stretches. This season is going to be like this. It's the talent level.

I don't know why it's so hard here at Minnesota, but Wisconsin always has shooters and we never do.

It's just uncanny!
Mn shots are forced due to crappy ball movement.

It's been the same every game that I have watched. Ben evidently cannot have that difficult breakfast conversation with these 2 like Fleck claims to love..
Fleck might not do it as fast as we want, but he has made changes when they were obvious. Firing the DC in 2017 and Sanford last year and even leaving AK in at QB the last 2 games (not sure if Morgan could have started but he could have started the Bowl game and didn't).

It's like we get more chances to score points when we go for offensive rebounds.....or something.

That series right there shows why the man child should be starting!

Top Bottom