***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin BATTLE FOR PAUL BUNYAN'S AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Both teams putting on a clinic and how to not run a 2 minute drill.

He does not look good but he was 20 of 21 with a drop in week one. COVID victim and it took all his mojo so far today.

Not sure I buy the Covid excuse. Probably had more to do with who they were playing.

1st half stats

Total Stats
Team Stats

Game Stats
Minnesota
Wisconsin
First Downs109
Rushing Attempts1617
Rushing Yards7892
Rushing Avg4.95.4
Receptions88
Receiving Yards9064
Receiving Avg11.38.0
Passing Yards9064
Pass C-A-I8-14-18-14-0
Plays-Yards30-16831-156
Yards/Play5.605.03
Kick Return Yards0-00-0
Punt Return Yards1-01-2
Interception-Yards0-01-0
Fumbles-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Lost1-01-0
Penalties3-252-20
Punts3-35.73-44.0
Possession13:4816:12
3rd Down Eff2-51-6
4th Down Eff0-00-1

Not sure I buy the Covid excuse. Probably had more to do with who they were playing.
My point is he was accurate. Today he’s throwing uncatchable balls. That’s a puzzler.

My point is he was accurate. Today he’s throwing uncatchable balls. That’s a puzzler.
He was accurate on the Illinois game when literally nobody was covering receivers.

he was bad against everyone else

Interesting. Why wouldn’t you have called timeout after we were stopped for a short gain in first and have an iffy punter.

I mean....you call timeouts and let the Gophers get a first down....then we might actually play for points rather than go into halftime tied. Plus....they knew that with no timeouts that they'd have to throw the ball. That first down throw fell right in the middle of the field with no receiver around. The second down throw had a shot to be picked if St-Juste had his head turned. I think it was more risky for them throwing the ball out, imo.

Just think how much improvement we've seen overall with out D Line and Backers from the Michigan game.

Damn it's gonna be fun over the nest several years

We'd be fine if we stopped making Wisconsin look like they have Barry Sanders.

Morgan needs to look for safeties in the red zone

I'll agree Morgan locked on and didn't see the safety, but as "Some Guy" pointed out the receiver ran the route too deep and was also interfered with.

Still a bad decision to throw there though.

We'd be fine if we stopped making Wisconsin look like they have Barry Sanders.
You must have never watched Barry sanders.

their touchdown run he was untouched without making a move

Barry sanders would break 5 tackles for a 4 yard gain

Reactions: TAW

Top Bottom