***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin AXE, BT WEST CO-CHAMP IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

How many carries for our best players in the 2nd half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this 2nd half will go down in Gopher lore as the single worst QB performance ever.

I don't think our AD has the guts to fire this group. Low buy out, etc... The rest if the Big Ten would love to see this group around another 4 years. We really are Indiana right now with smaller attendance. That lack of attendance should be cause to fire a coach.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Claeys couldn't get it done. Leidner couldn't get it done. I don't believe he was our best option this year. Nor do I trust the coaching staff to make that decision - based on all the horrible decisions they made all year long.

Seriously 13 losses in a row is just super dumb.

8 second 1/2 possessions= 4 punts and 4 INT's. We need a head coach who wants to compete on offense.

WI just toys with MN. They know they can win in the 4th. They're like, time to try and put it away.

I didn't really see the new and improved (stronger beast mode) offensive line this year either. (as promised to us)

Just atrocious how our 5th year senior QB pissed away a chance for a ten point lead heading into the 4th quarter. Atrocious how our coaching staff completely ignored the run when the game was still in the balance. We were the squad that blinked first. We tried to be something we are clearly not. That speaks volumes as to the potential (or lack thereof) with this staff. Adios.

Limegrover playing for big ten championship.

This staff has gone as far as it can. I appreciate everything Jerry Kill did, but time to move the ball forward. Can't wait, have to capitalize on his momentum now.

Top Bottom