***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin AXE, BT WEST CO-CHAMP IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This team would have gone 8-4 with Rhoda starting every game. Sad, but true.

Leidner is going out with epic badness.

Well, one of those INT's was miscommunication (not sure who's fault it was), but regardless, we were able to see what Mitch is capable of today on both ends of the spectrum.

This football program needs to make a statement and let Claeys go. Unacceptable to go 0-4 against the only good opponents on a cupcake schedule. Extend Claeys and prepare for 4-5 more years of this. To get to the next level someone else is needed.

I find myself wondering what kind of havoc Abe Lincoln might be able to do with that ^(&)** Axe.

Do we only have 5 yard outs and 30nyard bombs?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

We're a hell of a 2nd half team! Our offense really adjusts well!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going for that interception record. Well played!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Why do we always change the ****ing game plan?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted it before - give someone else the 1st team bowl prep time at QB. ML is terrible. Please, don't give me an aneurysm by insisting ML is a top QB - he just needs more attempts. He is terrible. His huge heart must suck the blood from his brain as this happens too often for him.

2nd half of NE game - offense shutout

2nd half of Wisconsin game - offense shutout

Hello Nashville

Typical Gophers Melted like the wicked witch of the West. Mitch should have to hitchhike home.

Unbelievable!!!!

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Just stay positive guys. It's not like this is some laughable disaster where we haven't beaten our chief rival for 13 years or anything.

Colossal choke, I almost hate this more than the blocked punt year

their defensive backs catch balls better than our WRs...

Top Bottom