***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin AXE, BT WEST CO-CHAMP IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So long Tracy. Enjoy running your bar in nowhere Kansas because you sure can't run a football team

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How much sh** do you think McShay is going to get from Mel Kiper for the rest of his life on the Lender prediction!!

Man I hate Barry Alvarez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't see Claeys as a great recruiter. How is he going to come in to a recruit's living room and knock the socks off of him and his parents with the personality of a rock? He's a good coordinator, and that's all he should ever be.

Complete and utter meltdown. Repeat of 2014. Crazy...

So long Tracy. Enjoy running your bar in nowhere Kansas because you sure can't run a football team

This one is on Mitch...who, unfortunately was our best option this year.

TCF is gonna be sad next year. And our search for a QB and WRs continues.

I just don't see Claeys as a great recruiter. How is he going to come in to a recruit's living room and knock the socks off of him and his parents with the personality of a rock? He's a good coordinator, and that's all he should ever be.

But he's good a taxes...so he has that going for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I expected the Gophers to lose in the second half - so no surprise. Couldn't really run against Badgers and Leidner can't sustain a top level passing game for four quarters. What is really surprising is that neither Michigan nor Ohio State will be in the B10 championship game. Weird.

Go for it! Serious.

As mentioned earlier, our O line is big but NOT athletic.

I turned the radio off after Mitch threw the interception in the end zone as I drove. I told the person in the car that Mitch hadn't learned in 5 years and the Gophers would now wither away without a fight.
We need a quarterback with a killer instinct and we haven't had one, probably since Ricky Foggy. What a sad thing.

kinda hope whiskey gets in ---bama should crush them if they play like they did today

Why would Tracy punt there? Aren't we down 14 with 245 left? What is there to lose to go for it?

Not getting the ball to the running backs is on the coaching. They are calling the pass plays.

If your QB is low percentage passing...then play call longer passes!:confused:

Top Bottom