***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT VIRGINIA TECH BIG TEN/ACC CHALLENGE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Samuels provides absolutely nothing on the offensive end too. He had a completely open lane to the hoop and then stopped....his defender falls over....and instead of taking an open shot....kicks it back out to reset.

WHAT!?

Samuels provides absolutely nothing on the offensive end too. He had a completely open lane to the hoop and then stopped....his defender falls over....and instead of taking an open shot....kicks it back out to reset.

WHAT!?

Next time he comes to the sideline, Johnson should shout to him: "Look, do something out there!"

L
Next time he comes to the sideline, Johnson should shout to him: "Look, do something out there!"
Like literally anything. Attempt to drive, pass the ball somewhat quickly. Or he can hold the ball until 3 seconds left in the clock while we generate no look at the basket

Wow, forgot eastern time zone was a thing, this game has started folks!!!

Garcia plays like one of the shorter 6'11" players I've seen.
I thought he was pretty soft and sloppy in high school, somehow still averaged 30 a game. Similar to Matthew Hurt... they both must have just tore it up in aau

I hate hate HATE that we never attempt to get offensive rebounds. Part of the problem with such a light bench. Can't waste the energy....is what the reasoning behind getting back on defense is....I believe.

From what I have seen so far Henley doesn’t seem all that impressive. Not exactly sure what it is he does well? 🤷‍♂️

Hard to understand sacrificing upside Payne gives you first 3/5 minutes each game.

Well, you know how a guy will get in foul trouble and the coach sits him for a good bit of the second half? Johnson strategy is to sit Payne at the beginning of the half to avoid foul trouble.

Poteat having his way down low against Minn. Precursor to BIG opponents I fear.

Well, you know how a guy will get in foul trouble and the coach sits him for a good bit of the second half? Johnson strategy is to sit Payne at the beginning of the half to avoid foul trouble.
you might be right

Should be Cooper in the pick and roll literally every time down the floor.

Cooper being aggressive on the offense end this half. Looks like he can get into the paint any time he wants.

Another f'ing charge? Going to be impossible to win with this lopsided of reffing.

Top Bottom