***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If you don't know what your talking about refrain from making stuff up.
Didn't we have at least two JUCO transfers ruled academically ineligible?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

See you next year- go enjoy something else for a while. If the three kids who made a big mistake are back - we will be a really solid team and a team with a bright future. Pitino will be an excellent college basketball coach. Bank on it. If we have enough patience, it will happen right here.

If I got a nickel every time I read how great we are going to be next year, I could have paid for the new practice facility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't we have at least two JUCO transfers ruled academically ineligible?

I'm going to help you out. one was medically not cleared by the university and the other two were not Jucos and them not playing has nothing to do with academics. Now can you name the names?

I'm going to help you out. one was medically not cleared by the university and the other two were not Jucos and them not playing has nothing to do with academics. Now can you name the names?

Jarvis Johnson, Reggie Lynch and Davote Fitzgerald.

Can I join the Thunderbirds now Kenicky?

Jarvis Johnson, Reggie Lynch and Davote Fitzgerald.

Can I join the Thunderbirds now Kenicky?

Nope, you just proved your smart enough to goggle. Now be smart enough to do it before you open your mouth.

If you don't know all the facts, that's fine, but don't be talking about slapping up people along the side of the head.

Not one of them ruled accademically ineligible nor are they juco's

Nope, you just proved your smart enough to goggle. Now be smart enough to do it before you open your mouth.

This is why people don't join the Alumni Association and don't get involved at the University once they get their diploma, arrogant cretins who need you to prove your cred even though were good enough to get a diploma from the University.

Prime example of how the University shoots itself in the foot by driving off interested parties who graduated from the U.

If I got a nickel every time I read how great we are going to be next year, I could have paid for the new practice facility.

The new facility is $190MM. Which means you've read this phrase 950,000,000 times. That's a lot of times reading that.

Go Gophers!!

It's been a long time since I've been embarrassed to be a fan. I'll still support them no matter what but that was beyond pathetic. Buggs showed again that he just lacks effort most of the time. Couldn't do a single thing right early on, then looks great for the last five minutes. Showed lots of effort at the end, would be nice to see that at all times. Murphy was just trying too hard.

This is why people don't join the Alumni Association and don't get involved at the University once they get their diploma, arrogant cretins who need you to prove your cred even though were good enough to get a diploma from the University.

Prime example of how the University shoots itself in the foot by driving off interested parties who graduated from the U.

It's just hard to take someone serious when you got so many things wrong in your post. As others have said, not a single player is ineligible because of academics. Gilbert was also a recruit who played all season (other than missing a few games due to injury).

Whatever you're selling I'm not buying dude. Move on.

Whatever you're selling I'm not buying dude. Move on.
Yeah, you probably have enough insurance to cover the needs of your family & loved ones, anyway.

Those of you on the floor at the end, I'm proud of you.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Any press conference comments? Or did no one care anymore?

Any press conference comments? Or did no one care anymore?

Richard said he's looking forward to spending time with his dad in Las Vegas. [Sarcasm]

The new facility is $190MM. Which means you've read this phrase 950,000,000 times. That's a lot of times reading that.

Go Gophers!!

What can I say...I love reading the Gopherhole.

If you can't enjoy this sh!t storm don't post. Your negative comments are tiresome. We get it that you hate the present regime. Until there is a change, just shut the f&ck up.

+1000

I'm not an alumni so who cares if you join the alumni organization.

I just don't like ignorant people opening their mouths and being critical. Being critical of public figures is fine so long as you do it from a position of knowing all the information or at least trying to know the information.

22-73 yikes. Although 73 shots seems like a lot. It is what it is at this point, were trying to beat bigten teams without any scholarship guards. Our PG is a walkon wing, it's too bad because before Dorsey posted that video or whoever did it they looked like a team that was starting to figure out how to win, definitely left a couple games on the table. Now we just need to get through Wednesday, hopefully get the Eiffel tower boys back on the team and put this year on the backburner. Pitino's not going anywhere for at least another year. Besides this job will look a lot better a year from now anyways with more talent to inherit and a year closer to the new facility if we do need to make a change, plus it's easier to justify it after giving a coach four years and when you have a permanent AD in place.

If Pitino stays, I hope this season was a major slap upside the head for recruiting. He had two (or three?) players declared ineligible before the season started and then three more were taken out by their own stupidity.

The only recruit who managed to play all season was Jordan Murphy and Pitino lucked out landing him.

Sent from my SM
Dumbest post of the year

I think he can play a role. He just isn't ready for this many minutes when he was playing 6
Gilbert's fine at the wing, and could play a role. I imagine him, Buggs and Hurt will battle for back up minutes next year, he just can't be in the back court

Top Bottom