***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Announcers just got on the "those guys need to suffer" bandwagon. Praised Pitino's decision to bring the 3 suspended players to New Jersey to sit on the bench and witness the outcome of their mistakes.

Does Gilbert have a future? Not seeing much today.
I think he can play a role. He just isn't ready for this many minutes when he was playing 6-10 minutes a game he made much better decisions. He has tried to do too much today throwing up some real bad shots.

20% FG shooting and 1/14 on 3 point shots. :weep:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

At least Xavier and JP are on in 10 minutes.. This season can't end quick enough. At least there is hope for next year - looking forward to it.

Is there hope?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Announcers just got on the "those guys need to suffer" bandwagon. Praised Pitino's decision to bring the 3 suspended players to New Jersey to sit on the bench and witness the outcome of their mistakes.

They're not wrong

I missed the first part of the game (when the Gophers were within 20). Heard Buggs had a bit of a meltdown?

Also happy that Pitino made them watch. They deserve to watch this mess.

Watching body language and actions at the breaks, Mason seems to care, McBrayer is just trying to lay low and Dorsey is getting ignored and doesn't seem interested. I hope Mason is proven to be not involved enough to dismiss. Gilbert's stock has fallen in my opinion. He has shown to not be a team player today. Poor Murphy is trying his best but needs help.

Okay, what does the number of students at the U have to do with ...only 7 scholarship players????

Okay, what does the number of students at the U have to do with ...only 7 scholarship players????
They had more potential walk-ons available?

Kind of a Band of Brothers thing. Of all the entities that have been let down by the suspended players( the U, the state, coaches, us), the very last ones you want to let down are your team mates.

No. I'm just tired of everything I say being taken as negative. Have someone else on the board explain it to you. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Um, never mind. I misread your initial comment. I read it the opposite. My bad.

Carry on.

Trying to find a silver lining to this and the only thing I can come up with is that the 3 guards were allowed to travel with the team which is a better sign for their future on the roster than the alternative.

I'm also glad the three knuckleheads had to watch what they caused. I saw one of them talking in the huddle, and if I am one of the players getting totally screwed by my idiot teammates, those three are the last people I want to hear from.

I'm glad the 3 bozos had to watch this. I'm also glad I didn't. Happy to have missed every minute of this one.

Trying to find a silver lining to this and the only thing I can come up with is that the 3 guards were allowed to travel with the team which is a better sign for their future on the roster than the alternative.

My silver lining is similar. They had to watch it. And hopefully understand how important they are to the team.

My silver lining is similar. They had to watch it. And hopefully understand how important they are to the team.

The only other silver lining is that Konate is battling on the boards. This is the second straight 10+ rebound game for him. He needs to work on catching the ball and getting it up high but he is trying hard to get better.

And keeping it up high

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If Pitino stays, I hope this season was a major slap upside the head for recruiting. He had two (or three?) players declared ineligible before the season started and then three more were taken out by their own stupidity.

The only recruit who managed to play all season was Jordan Murphy and Pitino lucked out landing him.

The only other silver lining is that Konate is battling on the boards. This is the second straight 10+ rebound game for him. He needs to work on catching the ball and getting it up high but he is trying hard to get better.

No, he will always be a liability even with massive improvement. The same for the other kid from Africa. Why Pitino recruited two players who are essentially the same, massive projects is the most confounding and concerning aspect of his roster management. What a disgrace today.

If Pitino stays, I hope this season was a major slap upside the head for recruiting. He had two (or three?) players declared ineligible before the season started and then three more were taken out by their own stupidity.

The only recruit who managed to play all season was Jordan Murphy and Pitino lucked out landing him.

HUH???

No, he will always be a liability even with massive improvement. The same for the other kid from Africa. Why Pitino recruited two players who are essentially the same, massive projects is the most confounding and concerning aspect of his roster management. What a disgrace today.

See you next year- go enjoy something else for a while. If the three kids who made a big mistake are back - we will be a really solid team and a team with a bright future. Pitino will be an excellent college basketball coach. Bank on it. If we have enough patience, it will happen right here.

If you don't know what your talking at least refrain from making stuff up.

Top Bottom